Lighting & Electrical Design Systems Engineering Services in Calgary, AB
Engineers who specialize in electrical systems design will find themselves on projects as diverse as state-of-the-art medical technology, klieg lighting for stage performances, and outdoor illumination for overnight security. Clients in Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan appreciate an MNA Quality Consultants lighting design engineer for timely, exhaustive, and affordable service.
Request Fire Alarm Verification
Years on the market
Clients trust us
Average monthly projects
Lighting and Electrical Power Systems Engineering in Alberta, CA
MNA lighting and electrical engineers are consultants with a focus not only on function, but on comfort and appearance as well. Recognizing that lighting serves a variety of purposes, we try to optimize each one in every lighting and electrical system design that we present. Our conceptions achieve the following results for our clients:
- Greater control over light coverage and intensity
- Creation of an atmosphere resembling natural daylight
- Expert management of installation and testing
- Continued support after building electrical systems are fully operational
read more about us
Our Power/Lighting Design and Engineering Services in Calgary, AB
Electrical engineering covers the generation, movement, and manifestation of electrical current within a building electrical design. This includes:
- Lighting of rooms, corridors, and storage areas
- Lighting of outside yards and lots
- Lighting for displays and workstations
- Lighting for special performances or recreational activities.
In addition to these electrical systems design engineering services, MNA consulting focuses on emergency power and lighting systems, as well as control systems electrical engineering.
Find Out More about Our Edmonton Building Electrical Systems Engineering Today
MNA Quality Consulting specializes in tailoring electrical designs to your specific facility and location. Let us know if you seek a consultation.
Our Building Electrical Power & Lighting Systems Design Process
Like most professional electrical engineers, MNA proceeds methodically with every project related to light designing engineering. More than that, we follow a process that assures meticulous designs and rigorous quality control. This sequence includes analyses that are checked and double-checked, consultations outside the company, and tough standards for competitive bidding among contractors.
- Advice and Consulting: Let us help you get ready for installation by doing time and cost estimates and obtaining permits.
- Project Services: You need a plan that meets requirements but also fits your budget and timeline.
- Concept Work: We'll look over every project factor to determine conceptual possibilities you can pick from.
- Preliminary Options: Before any work starts, a preliminary plan needs the approval of all stakeholders.
- Design Details: Any preliminary plan needs to be fleshed out into specific tasks done by physical labor.
- Procurement: Bids and contracts are necessary to secure the services and parts necessary for the actual work.
- Administration: We'll handle the day-to-day details that might otherwise swamp you during the actual work.
Industries We Serve
MNA works with all kinds of properties to provide the most effective electrical and lighting systems that serve their respective purposes:
- Industrial facilities of varying degrees of hazard
- Public buildings, libraries, courthouses, town halls, and anywhere that experiences substantial foot traffic.
- Hospitals and clinics - where high-intensity lighting and temperatures are often utilized.
- Residential apartments and condominiums
- Prisons and correctional facilities
- Retail outlets and box stores
Why Choose Our Calgary Lighting and Power Design Engineering Firm?
On the fence about an electrical systems engineering company? MNA Quality Consulting is confident that we can deliver on your project. Not only are we thorough and precise with each and every design and recommendation, but we also take note of your budget, and are careful not to bust it.
We prepare all the necessary documents and support services to save time on administration.
We take care to exploit all the rebates and credits available to owners who improve their buildings.
As we make your electrical designs more efficient and enhance your LEED sustainability rating, we identify incentives and rewards for which you may qualify.
Our Alberta Lighting Engineering and Design Consulting Projects
MNA works with a lot of businesses on an array of projects., Recent jobs include recreational centers, retail stores, fast food establishments, and a cannabis growing center.
We have been working with Andrew and his team now for about a year and we are extremely happy with the prompt and attentive service they have been providing us. Always professional and attentive and great turnaround time.
Jul. 31, 2020
Andrew and Monika were very helpful and knowledgeable in all aspects of my very complicated engineering needs. I will definitely recommend them to anyone, with confidence they will strive to do a good job, right, the first time.
Jan. 29, 2018
It has been a great pleasure working with Monika. Her ability to influence others to achieve the team's vision is remarkable. Her endless support proved to be a great asset for any team out there that are looking for a great motivational supporter. Her knowledge brought upfront at the start of project and has been playing a valuable role since. It was a bitter sweet moment when the project was done and have to say goodbye to her as we all value her work very much.
Oct. 26, 2017
Andrew is professional building engineer, very friendly, well organized and has a competitive rate. I will come back and give him bigger job!!
Sep. 07, 2017
Contact Professional Electrical Systems Engineers Near You Today
We consistently work hard to find solutions to our client's engineering problems. Get in touch with us today to discover what answers fit the electrical questions that plague you.
Are you located in Alberta, Saskatchewan, or British Columbia?
Fill out the form and let's kick-start your next project!